This blog contains song lyrics,ring tone,song,Alicia Keys,download,news on songs, music, singer, video download, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey,Beyonce,Madonna, rock,pop,king of pop,Carrie Underwood,Scorpions,Rihana,etc.
Monday, July 7, 2008
- All Time Greatest Hits :
This CD is all you really need from Lynyrd Skynrd. It contains 14 of their greatest songs and each one is a classic. There are no fillers on this album. It's filled with hit after hit of some of the best southern rock ever recorded. All of the songs are classics as I said but one song that I'm happy that they included in this collection is "All I Can Do Is Write About It" (acoustic version). This is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. The words are simple and yet deeply moving and powerful. Listen to this song carefully and it will touch your heart like it did mine. The CD opens with what is probably one of the most famous songs in the classic rock pantheon "Sweet Home Alabama". This one is considered to be a rock n'roll anthem and I completely agree. Overall this is an album that every fan of classic rock should not be without. This is Lynyrd Skynyrd at their very best and beyond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment